- “Notice. How to Open a Book”
- Check This Out (just don't check out the books)
- The Oldest Book in the Archives
- All Books Big and Small
- "Hope Never Dies" and "Hope Rides Again", The Obama-Biden Mystery Series
- The Book Bound in Human Skin (Or Not?)
- From Page to Screen: Books made into shows and movies
- Turning the Page: SCA Books in Summary
There’s nothing quite like a good book, is there? Books give us new perspectives, new worlds to explore, and give us an escape. Through good times and bad, it’s likely that you have a book for every occasion, or at least one favorite that you could read over and over again.
If you didn’t know, SCA actually has its own collection of books that stay in our climate controlled facility. Our books are mainly (but not exclusively) by Kentucky-based authors, and are part of a collection that’s been growing since the 1930s.
April 4-10, 2021, is National Library Week, but we’re going to take this time to celebrate books all month—and then some! Since this display is online, you can visit it anytime you’d like. In this display, we’ll talk about some of our favorite books from our collection, and give a little insight on how we manage our books.